Infinity D [BR]
Dual Voltage, Modular Power System
The Infinity D DC Power system is a modular power plant that supports dual voltage (+24V/- 48V) operation through the use of a comprehensive range of advanced rectifiers and DC/DC converters. Primary voltage is supported by rectifiers and battery reserve, while secondary voltage is supported by DC/DC converter modules. Primary voltage can be -48V or +24V.
The Infinity D Power System has primary voltage capacity for +24V and -48V power up to 1,600A; secondary voltage capacity is up to 300A per expansion module.
Features and Benefits
- Modular DC power system enables low initial investment with future expansion potential
- -48V up to 1,600A (87KW) or +24V up to 1,600A (43KW)
- DC Power Plant with 24V and 48V DC dual voltage flexibility
- High-availability wireless telecom applications
- Telecom service providers and OEMs
- Efficiency approaching 97%